Love Quotes For So True Strong And Love Quotes For So True

Love Quotes For So True Strong And Love Quotes For So True It is taken for granted that a man’s heart does not respond the way a woman’s heart does. But the truth is that men are humans too, and they deserve to be treated with compassion in a loving way. This is exactly why I offer these carefully selected 50 best romantic love quotes for him so that they can inspire and motivate you to express how you feel for him.




“I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” ― Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally

If you want to let your man know how deep and passionate your love for him is, then using the right words can help you communicate your message. Using the appropriate words will make your relationship stronger as you can describe how intense your love for your boyfriend or husband is.

There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.  



Let the power of your love change the world, but never let the problems of this world change the beauty of your love.

You mean so much to me. For your birthday I wish you good health, happiness and for all your dreams to come true. I wish that you get everything your heart desires.

The only way love can last a lifetime is if it's unconditional. The truth is this: love is not determined by the one being loved, but rather by the one choosing to love.     
I believe in the power of love, and planting positive thought seeds into the collective consciousness.   

To have been loved so deeply, even though the person who loved us is gone, will give us some protection forever.

Love is not the opposite of power. Love is power. Love is the strongest power there is.   



Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. 

“We have to allow ourselves to be loved by the people who really love us, the people who really matter. Too much of the time, we are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that don't even matter, while all that time we waste and the people who do love us have to stand on the sidewalk and watch us beg in the streets! It's time to put an end to this. It's time for us to let ourselves be loved.” -  C. JoyBell C.



“I'm about to make a wild, extreme and severe relationship rule: the word busy is a load of crap and is most often used by assholes. The word "busy" is the relationship Weapon of Mass Destruction. It seems like a good excuse, but in fact in every silo you uncover, all you're going to find is a man who didn't care enough to call. Remember men are never to busy to get what they want.” ― Greg Behrendt

Using words to show your love is one of the best ways to strengthen your special bond with your husband/boyfriend. You might also like our love quotes and cute quotes for him, and make him blush with romantic I love you quotes and see how your love-life transforms!

Post a Comment for "Love Quotes For So True Strong And Love Quotes For So True"